WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
You’re booked and we’re pumped to be part of your vendor team! Rest assured, we’re going to help make it an awesome celebration that will be memorable and fun for you and your guests! Thanks for trusting us to be a part of one of the best days of your life!
Here are some things you need to know to make this ride even smoother:
- How to get hold of us: Email is the best way to reach our DJ to make changes or communicate. Should you misplace their contact information, just reach out to the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Availability: Everything with our team can be done via video chat or over the phone but if you want to meet in person, just let your DJ know. Most of our meetings are on weekday evenings. Weekend meetings are typically not available due to our event schedule.
- Emails from us: You will get various emails along the way. Some are reminders to do things like fill out your planners, others are offering an amazing service you may not know you needed, and others are tips/helpful info. We like to stay in touch! One last thing, you will get an email from us AFTER the wedding as well, and we love reviews (hint hint).
- Sample timeline: Below you’ll find a link for a sample timeline. Every wedding is different and we will do whatever you’d like. This is simply what we have found works best.
- Tips: After looking at the sample timeline, read these quick tips. You’ll thank us later.
- Arrival/set-up: On your wedding day, we typically arrive at about 1.5 to 2 hours before the event.
- The Music: Of course, this is the most important thing to us, heck, we are DJs. If it’s important to you, take some time to work on your online planners, or send us the link to your fave Spotify playlist. Speaking of, check out some of ours below.